- 1.25 oz. El Dorado 12 year old Rum.
- .75 oz. Pumpkin Spice Liqueur.
- .25 oz. of San Marzano Liqueur.
- .5 oz. of Lemon Juice.
- 3 Dashes of Orange Bitters.
- Add the ingredients to a shaker with ice in the order listed above.
- Shake ingredients vigorously.
- Double strain into a Martini Glass.
- Garnish with foam and grated nutmeg.
How to make the foam:
- Take the spring from a Hawthorne strainer, place it in a shaker.
- Add .5 oz. of egg whites. 1 large egg is 1 oz. (2 tablespoons). So you can either take out 1 tablespoon or buy a cartoon of egg whites.
- Add .75 oz. of Evolution Brewing Jacques All Lantern.
- .25 oz. of Pumpkin Spice Liqueur.
- Shake really vigorously.
- Float over bar spoon.
- Garnish the foam with freshly grated nutmeg.
Birroteca is a pretty cool restaurant located in Clipper Mill. It has a unique location, an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its Artisan Pizza and Italian Cuisine, it is worth the visit.
Nick who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure try those as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive. So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail.
This Signature Cocktail is a perfect cocktail for the fall and Halloween Parties. The cocktail has a nice balance of bitterness and spice.
- .75 oz. of Cinnamon/Clove Syrup.
- .75 oz. Lemon Juice.
- .75 oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice.
- .75 oz. Velvet Falernum.
- 1.5 oz. Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
- Splash of Fever Tree Club Soda.
- Cinnamon/Clove Syrup – Bring 8 cups of water, 10 cinnamon sticks and a tablespoon of whole cloves (grinded) to almost a boil and allow to simmer for 25 minutes. Then strain cinnamon sticks and cloves and add 8 cups of sugar to complete syrup.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed above to a shaker with ice.
- Strain into Collins glass with ice.
- Garnish with Rosemary Sprig.
This Signature Cocktail from Ouzo Bay is seasonal a blend of cinnamon, clove, pineapple, vanilla and lemon flavors.
Ouzo Bay is located in Harbor East, which is a great little area of shops, restaurants and hotels. Ouzo Bay specializes in Greek Cuisine and an assortment of Signature Cocktails that should suit everyone’s taste. They go that extra mile by serving you an after dinner cocktail, Ouzo of course.
William Escalante is the head bartender at Ouzo Bay and obviously enjoys his trade by adding a little flair to his service. This is not the first time we have seen Will behind the bar, he has participated in a wonderful event for Cystic Fibrosis. Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis. This event has some of the finest bartenders in Baltimore, so you are pretty much guaranteed a great cocktail from William. This year William won Best Cocktail with this cocktail at Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis.
Chill Martini Glass and set aside.
Pour the first three ingredients into a shaker with ice.
Then strain it into the chilled Martini Glass.
Then add the Licor 43 and heavy cream to a shaker and shake.
Slowly pour these ingredients on top to layer the cocktail.
Kali’s Court is located in Fells Point of Baltimore, MD. Kali’s Court is well known for its fresh seafood, it is consistently rated as one of the best seafood restaurants in Baltimore. If you are looking for a romantic setting this place has it, with its seating in the courtyard or indoors with the dark wood and candle lit tables. What dinner would not be complete without an assortment of wine and after dinner liqueurs to choose from. Kali’s has plenty to choose.
We continue our theme of after dinner cocktails, Kali’s Court has brought us this cocktail. This dessert Martini is a wonderful finish to the impeccable seafood that Kali’s Court has to offer. It’s a delicious balance of citrus, vanilla, and sweet cream flavors. The perfect end to a perfect meal creating the perfect meal.
This Signature Cocktail is created by Maryam Samadi, the manager of Kali’s Court. Danny is the bartender in this video. Danny has been bartending in the Baltimore area for many years, he can pretty much make any cocktail you request. We hope to see him again soon.