- .5 oz. Green Chile Passion Fruit Syrup
- .5 oz. Lime Juice.
- .75 oz. St. Elder Elderflower Liqueuer
- 1.25 oz. Shot Tower Barreled Gin.
- .25 of a dropper of Bittermens Habanero Shrub.
- Add fresh cucumber to shaker, with Green Chile Passion Fruit Syrup.
- Then muddle the cucumber and Green Chile Passion Fruit Syrup.
- Add the remaining the ingredients in the order listed above.
- Add ice to shaker and shake cocktail.
- Double strain the cocktail into a Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with Lime Wheel.
Birroteca is a pretty cool restaurant located in Clipper Mill. It has a unique location, an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its Artisan Pizza and Italian Cuisine, it is worth the visit.
Nick who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure try those as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive. So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail.
This cocktail is a little sweet and tart from the Passion Fruit Syrup and the lime. The ElderflowerLiqueuer and Habanero Shrub give the cocktail a nice floral kick. A great cocktail for any evening with friends.