- 2 oz. Barr Hill Gin.
- .5 oz. of Suze.
- .5 oz. of Arugula Honey Syrup.
- .5 oz. of Lemon Juice.
- 1 whole Egg White.
- Angostura Bitters
- Combine all ingredients except bitters into a shaker. Shake contents.
- Add ice to shaker and shake again.
- Strain into a Coup Glass.
- Garnish with Angostura Bitters.
This cocktail is from one of the new hot spots in Baltimore for craft cocktails. Ware House 518 is a contemporary American restaurant in the heart of historic Mt. Vernon. The Louie Bar is craft cocktail destination within Ware House 518 that offers an elevated tippling experience Friday and Saturday from 9:00 pm until 2:00 am.
In this video we have Aden as our bartender, this his first time working with us. He is new to the craft cocktail side of the industry. This craft cocktail is a gin forward cocktail with herbal notes and a full texture created by the egg whites. This is a relatively simple cocktail to make and a pleasing to cocktail to the palate.