- .5 oz. of Southern Comfort
- .5 oz. of Jack Daniels.
- .5 oz. of Chambord.
- .5 oz. of Smirnoff Vodka.
- Top off with Sour Mix.
- Sierra Mist
- Add ice to Old Fashioned Glass.
- Add ingredients listed above to shaker and shake. Except Sierra Mist.
- Pour into Old Fashioned Glass.
- Top off with Sierra Mist.
- Garnish with speared Lemon Wedge.
Rachel is our bartender in this video from Hard Rock Café. She will be one of the bartenders at the Barocker Event: Baltimore’s Best Hard Rock Bartender Competition on Wednesday October 22nd at 7:00 pm. The Southern Rock is one of the many Hard Rock Café cocktails that will be in the contest. So mark your calendar for the Barocker Event! This cocktail is not to be taken lightly, just a couple of these will be enough.